Find our how our marvellous Music Cases keep your instruments safe!Read More
Wednesday, 22 March 2017 16:39:07 Europe/London
Friday, 3 March 2017 16:36:06 Europe/London
We are looking to recruit a new member of staff to work in our flight case workshop, we already have a strong team of builders but are looking to expand.
Our business is heavily involved in the Live Music / AV industry and TV/Film, an understanding or interest in related products would be beneficial to applicants.
Previous experience manufacturing and working with flight cases is preferred, also a good understanding of their construction techniques.
Design, cut and assemble wooden flight cases. Operate a variety of woodworking machines and hand tools. Study the design, specifications and purpose of the bespoke flight case. Perform quality control checks and final sign off.
- Understand the design and assemble parts according to the specification
- Cutting and preparing of materials.
- Set up and operate machines, including power saws, hand tools, metal saws.
- Install hardware, such as latches, hinges, handles, catches and castors.
- Measure and cut foam sheets.
- Apply the foam lining to the case using adhesive.
- Working on your own as well as part of a manufacturing line on bulk jobs.
- Maintaining quality standards and speed.
- Experience with woodworking machines
- Competent with hand drills and tools
- Able to understand the design and check measurements
- Previously worked in a similar environment / workshop
- Consistent with quality and speed
- Thorough, well organised, tidy, efficient and timely
- Good attendance record
- Friendly and trustworthy
If you meet the above requirements and live in the local areal (Maidstone, Kent), then please get in touch and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 3 March 2017 09:14:03 Europe/London
We are looking to recruit a new member of staff to work in our workshop and warehouse. Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
- Managing goods in/out
- Picking stock for orders
- Compile inventory balances
- Processing customer returns
- Monitor incoming and outgoing stock for obvious faults or defects
- Packaging custom flight case orders
- General warehouse organisation
- Cleaning the workshop and warehouse
We are looking for someone who is:
- Well organised
If you are based around Maidstone we would be keen to hear from you.
Please send CVs to email@example.com and or call us for a chat.
Friday, 17 February 2017 09:32:43 Europe/London
Find out the benefits of using a music flight case!Read More
Thursday, 2 February 2017 16:11:07 Europe/London
Find out about our range of Road Trunks and why you need to invest in one!Read More
Wednesday, 14 December 2016 10:36:00 Europe/London
Find out about our amazing Apple Flight Cases we have to offer to help protect your equipment.Read More
Wednesday, 23 November 2016 09:58:31 Europe/London
Find out about our Crushproof Music Cases that will protect your Musical Equipment.Read More
Thursday, 13 October 2016 13:50:44 Europe/London
Find out about our Custom Flight Cases we design in partnership with you!Read More
Thursday, 22 September 2016 11:29:20 Europe/London
Find out how to protect your valuable belongings whilst travellingRead More
Tuesday, 13 September 2016 09:27:06 Europe/London
Find out the best ways to protect your audio equipment whilst travelling.Read More