Gimbal Case HPRC2700W FOR DJI RONIN (RON2700W-01)
This wheeled hard case for DJI Ronin is a watertight hard case that features wheels and a retractable handle designed to make travel easy. Based on the HPRC 2700W series, it is pretty compact, dropping 8KG from the DJI case. It features a pre-cut foam interior that specifically holds the DJI Ronin gimbal system, the tuning stand, two batteries and a battery charger, the transmitter, a pair of 15mm rods, a camera mounting plate, the handlebar, cables, and other miscellaneous accessories.
The case is impact and drop resistant, corrosion resistant, and features a neoprene seal that when properly closed is designed to keep the case watertight and your gear protected even if submerged in shallow water. A release valve allows you to equalize air pressure when traveling between different elevations.
The modular nature of the interior means that after you've stopped using the Ronin you can repurpose this case by replacing the foam cutout with either the HPRCCUB2700W foam or the HPRCSFD2700W divider kit.
• Built-In Wheels
• Ergonomic Handle Made Of Pp Sebs Material And A Steel Pin To Provide A High Level Of Ergonomics
• Automatic Valve Which Automatically Adjusts The Air Pressure Inside
• Internal O-Ring Made Of Neoprene Pa66 Makes The Suitcase Is Totally Waterproof
• Closing Hooks Extremely Robust. The System For Opening / Closing In Two Phases In Addition To Ensuring A Particular Fluidity Of Movement, Prevents The Hooks To Open In Case Of Fall
• Reinforced Corners That Make It Extremely Shock-Resistant
External Dimensions: W555mm x D459mm x H256mm
Internal Dimensions: W620mm x D525mm x H280mm