This watertight hard case for DJI Ronin-M features wheels and a retractable handle designed to make travel easy. Based on the HPRC2700W series, this version features a pre-cut foam interior that specifically holds: the DJI Ronin-M gimbal system; the transmitter; 3 x spare batteries: 2 x battery chargers; the tuning stand; a camera mounting plate; the handle bar; a 7” field monitor; cables and other miscellaneous accessories.
The case is impact and drop resistant, corrosion resistant, and features a neoprene seal that when properly closed is designed to keep the case watertight and your gear protected even if submerged in shallow water. A release valve allows you to equalize air pressure when traveling between different elevations.
The modular nature of the interior means that after you've stopped using the DJI Ronin-M you can repurpose this case by replacing the foam cutout with either the HPRCCUB2700W foam or the HPRCSFD2700W divider kit.
- Built-In Wheels
- Ergonomic Handle Made Of Pp Sebs Material And A Steel Pin To Provide A High Level Of Ergonomics
- Automatic Valve Which Automatically Adjusts The Air Pressure Inside
- Internal O-Ring Made Of Neoprene Pa66 Makes The Suitcase Is Totally Waterproof
- Closing Hooks Extremely Robust. The System For Opening / Closing In Two Phases In Addition To Ensuring A Particular Fluidity Of Movement, Prevents The Hooks To Open In Case Of Fall
- Reinforced Corners That Make It Extremely Shock-Resistant
External Dimensions: W555mm x D459mm x H256mm
Internal Dimensions: W620mm x D525mm x H280mm