Denon MC-6000 DJ Controller Flight Case with Laptop Sliding Shelf
Designed In House + Custom Built
Manufactured in House
This NSP Workstation case has been designed to house the controller perfectly, with a 10cm of space at the rear to allow for cable connections.
Built from 9mm plywood, 30mm Aluminum angle and Heavy Duty fixtures and fittings, this flight case is ready for touring, gigging and travelling the world.
The front section removes for easy access to the front of the unit if required, the carpeted laptop slide/stand is perfect for resting Laptops, Macbooks or other items like soundcards etc. It easily slides back to reveal full access to your controller.
- Includes gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Includes adjustment foams to accomdate different controller model
- Heavy duty construction of vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Removable front cover/panel and rear panel for convenient access to controller connectors
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- External Dimensions: W61 x D48 x H20 cm
- Internal Dimensions: W51 x D33 x H4.5 cm + 10cm for cable connections
For UK Deliveries, we use DPD for most items. If the product is a "bulky" item, we'll dispatch on a pallet network
For European deliveries, please allow a further 2-5 days on top of the stated lead times
USA / Canada
For USA and Canada, we ship using Fedex, please allow a further 2-3 days on top of the stated lead times