HPRC Injection Moulded Backpack - HPRC3500 - 498 x 370 x 185
The HPRC 3500 injection moulded backpack, made of TTX01 polypropylene plastic resin with a micro-textured surface to reduce scratching, the pack boasts being watertight, airtight and virtually crushproof.
With various internal options available, the case can be made to suit your needs.
Features on this case include:
- Injection Moulded shell
- Micro-textured surface to reduce scratching
- Neoprene 0-ring to ensure the case stays air and water tight.
- Aire pressure release valve
- Double hinge lock latches for secure locking and easy opening
- Four extra string side loops moulded allowing for future accessories to be added such as tripods
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time (up to 131° Fahrenheit for 48 hours and as low as -4.0° Fahrenheit for 16 hours)
- DS 81-41 (military-grade)
Internal Dimensions 433x319x169(mm) - 17.05x12.56x6.65(in)
External Dimensions 498x370x185(mm) - 19.61x14.57x7.28(in)
Empty: 3,00kg - 6.61lbs
With cubed foam: 3,55kg - 7.82lbs